Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Saturday!

I am always ready for Saturday even when I don't want to be.  I like to savor Saturdays.  I usually wake up earlier than I do on the weekdays...but, I don't want to wake up early on Saturdays...Sleep, why do you leave me so early?!?!

I just want to tell you that I am here and I apologize for the crickets this week.  You would think having an extra hour of daylight would help motivate me to get more accomplished, but I think it did the opposite.  So, for now I will show you the views from my house.  You now how I was bragging about the beautiful weather last weekend?  Well, not so much this weekend.  Perfect for lots of hot coffee and more painting.

Here you go:  Views from my windows (ignore the boats, equipment, trailers in the distance...i live in a rural area a half mile from one of the town centers - yes, our town has more than one center).  I don't really enjoy living like a hillbilly (because I am not) but I like that we live in an area where people can do what they want.  I think it makes life a little more colorful and interesting.

You can't tell from this picture, but there are thousands of windmills on those hills.



No windmills on these hills, but the clouds are pretty low.

The chickens don't seem to mind the cloudy weather.

This weekend I will continue working on my To-Do list, painting and organizing my sewing area (it's not looking so gross anymore - Yay!)

What are you plans for the weekend?  Can someone please send some warmth my way?  Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Essie Sews is a drama free, mean free, spam free zone. I reserve the right to remove any of said type of comments. I don't mind differing opinions, however when they cross over into mean, then I mind. Thanks for understanding!