Friday, January 20, 2012

Things I Like

Here are some things that...um...I don't know...I want or want to make.  (I had something else written back there, but is was super cheesy.  I spared you being embarrassed for me.)  Enjoy!

Ombre Wreath by Burlap and Blue.  I am not normally a wreath person, but I really like this one.



The back wall of this nursery.  No, this is not a hint.  I just really like the wall paper by Minakani Walls.



I want this couch.  The Dragon Slayer sofa by Spruce Your Home.



A pretty Dry Erase Board by Going Home to Roost.



This Geometric Necklace by Delighted Momma



Spray Painted Lampshades from Decor Chick.  I have never thought to do this.  Love the yellow.


Have A Great Weekend!!!

~Leslie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Essie Sews is a drama free, mean free, spam free zone. I reserve the right to remove any of said type of comments. I don't mind differing opinions, however when they cross over into mean, then I mind. Thanks for understanding!