Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Things I Like

I have been extremely absent from blogging (cue the "thank you Mr. Obvious) and I still have about 3 weeks left of this absence.  The absence is due to a lot of my time being dedicated to studying for my engineering exams at the end of this month.   After I am finished I will have time to get back to blogging, sewing and making things...which I would much rather be doing than studying.  My unfortunate absence has left me without time to comment on anyone's blog and has caused a major delay in birthday gifts for my family...Family, if you are reading, I am very sorry.  Please forgive me.  In the meantime, I have collected some ideas for easy projects that I would love to tackle.

1.  I love these suitcases.  Rachel posted this fun project at A Beautiful Mess.  A suitcase like this would be perfect for weekend trips.




2.  I would like to make a few of Rachel's Patchwork Frames so that each frame is one color family with different fabrics.




3.  Tinted Mason Jars by Momtastic.  These would be great as vases.




4.  Hair Combs for those days when the hair does not get washed. 




5.  These Colorblock Handwarmers by the Purl Bee are just awesome.  I want several in different colors.



That is all for today.  I hope you all have a lovely day.  And, you can find all of these objects on my Pinterest page because I might be slightly obsessed.  So much for moderation.

~Leslie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Essie Sews is a drama free, mean free, spam free zone. I reserve the right to remove any of said type of comments. I don't mind differing opinions, however when they cross over into mean, then I mind. Thanks for understanding!