Thursday, April 21, 2011

Things I Like

Good Day!  I have been missing lately, and I am kind of bummed about that.  My sewing machine is not getting any love because I am in a major purging mode.  As in I need to decrease my stash of all crafting and sewing supplies by half.  I will tell you why later.

So, just so you know that I am around, here are some Things I Like:

1.  Wrist Pincushion:  I have two pincushions that float from table to ironing board to sewing machine to where ever in my house.  A wrist pincushion would be efficient and tidy.  Check out these cute little wrist pincushions.

By A Fashionable Stitch Etsy Shop

2.  My friend has a cute little Etsy shop where she sells custom handmade party paper goods.

By Mary Grace Designs Etsy Shop

3.  Art Blocks:  I have been wanting to make something like this for my house.

Via Re-Nest By Redtile Studio
 
4.  Pretty Sewing Room Art.

Via Design*Sponge

5.  These tags would be fun and easy necklaces.

Via Do It Yourself

6.  This floor is AWESOME.

Via Re-Nest

7.  Burlap that will not be scratchy on your wrist.  Check out the tutorial on how to make Burlap Rose Bracelets.

By Brassy Apple

8.  My Mom bought some wood bangles to make cute bracelets.  Here you go Mom.

By Rubies and Pearls

9.  Love this bedroom.  It may be a little cold in the winter, but it looks awesome.

Via Apartment Therapy

10.  These leather pouches.  So cute.

By Poketo

I hope everyone is having a great week.  Friday is almost here.  ~Leslie

By the way:  He Is Risen!  If you don't know what that means, take some time to figure it out.  It is worth the effort :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Essie Sews is a drama free, mean free, spam free zone. I reserve the right to remove any of said type of comments. I don't mind differing opinions, however when they cross over into mean, then I mind. Thanks for understanding!