Monday, April 25, 2011

Free Month of Patterns!

For all of you tutorial junkies, go visit Grosgrain for a full month of free patterns.  The button below will take you directly there. 



P.S.  You will not be seeing me for a little while.  Life is crazy right now and a little upside down, so I don't have a lot of time to sew.  If I can post something other than sewing, then I will try to do that.  I am sorry for another extended break, but I thought I would let you all know.   

I hope you all have a wonderful week.  Love you guys ~Leslie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Essie Sews is a drama free, mean free, spam free zone. I reserve the right to remove any of said type of comments. I don't mind differing opinions, however when they cross over into mean, then I mind. Thanks for understanding!