Friday, February 18, 2011

Being Sick + Doing Taxes = One Crabby Lady

I have been sick since Tuesday night.  A nasty little head cold.  I went home from work on Wednesday feeling bad.  I went to work on Thursday feeling worse, but I had to stick it out because we had to go do our taxes.  The only highlight that day was eating at In-N-Out.  Today I feel about the same as yesterday and my throat hurts.  Grrr...  I'm crabby.  Sorry I don't have anything interesting to post other than this guy who has a sense of humor while diy'ing.

Here is a teaser

I will be back next week with something new.
  
Have a great weekend and please stay healthy!

Do any of you have any project plans this weekend?  
I would love to know.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie, thanks for being the very first person to comment on my new blog - and for your best wishes. I like how you've made a 'teaser' in this post. I will be back to see what comes of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks passiona! I will post it tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and thanks for being my first follower. I kind of feel like I am being stalked having "followers." I guess that is the name of the game. I am heading over to become a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following you! I figured it out. Now I can pirate your ideas with much more simplicity.

    ReplyDelete

Essie Sews is a drama free, mean free, spam free zone. I reserve the right to remove any of said type of comments. I don't mind differing opinions, however when they cross over into mean, then I mind. Thanks for understanding!