Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Is For...


What in the world happened to April?  I know it was here, but it went way too fast.  So I guess it is on to May without a say (that rhymed).  Here is my list:

  •  I still have not finished the Crescent Skirt and Renfrew Top and I still have not started a new Sorbetto Top, so those three items are still on the list.
  •  Fixing and finishing this blanket for my niece.  She was only born 4 months ago.
  •  Painting my house. I have been dragging my feet on this one.  Want to help?
  •  Finishing a bag that I started on Sunday.  It is based on this and this.
  •  Sketching, painting or drawing...one of these.  This will be a new endeavor. 
  •  Lots of projects I want to at least think about and plan for.  I have a rather long and continually growing list.
  •  Enjoy the beautiful weather because it is pretty nice. 
  •  Keep running.  I am up to 3 miles 3 days a week.
  •  Putting some thought and effort into planning a Craft/Sewing/Cooking/Do Whatever You Want To Group with the ladies in my area.


  • What are you looking forward to this month?

    ~Leslie

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Essie Sews is a drama free, mean free, spam free zone. I reserve the right to remove any of said type of comments. I don't mind differing opinions, however when they cross over into mean, then I mind. Thanks for understanding!