Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fabric Rope Bracelet Redo

The theme for Week 5 of the Craft Marathon is Chocolate Brown.  I had every intention of participating in this challenge, but I ran out of time before I left town.  I totally cheated and posted a bracelet that I made for one of my sisters-in-law for Christmas.  Katie of Punk Projects, who is hosting the Craft Marathon, was very gracious and let me keep this project for Miles 11 and 12 of the Marathon. 


This is the fabric rope bracelet.  You can find the tutorial here and my original post here

Enjoy your weekend.  I am in the middle of a four day prospecting trip with Big Ole Nug.  See you all next week.

Leslie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Essie Sews is a drama free, mean free, spam free zone. I reserve the right to remove any of said type of comments. I don't mind differing opinions, however when they cross over into mean, then I mind. Thanks for understanding!