Monday, January 2, 2012

Handmade Goodness

I want to share with you a handful of handmade presents given to me for my birthday (in November) and Christmas.  Being the type of individual that normally gives handmade gifts, I don't often receive them.  Please don't get me wrong, I love all gifts...especially my new enamel cast iron dutch oven, my new cookbook Mad Hungry, a new rooster ornament, and everything Hubby gave me in my stocking...but I know the handmade ones took time, effort and love.

My sister has not been interested in sewing, crocheting or making anything.  But, for my birthday she made me a set of knit bracelets.  I love that my sister made me a birthday present.



My friend made me a really cute purse for my birthday.  I love that she shared her awesome fabric with me.



The same friend made me a super cute apron for Christmas.  I am excited to wear it while I cook from my new cookbook.



My Sister-in-Law crocheted me a beanie a for Christmas.  She told me that my niece and nephews picked out the color just for me.  So sweet.



My very last handmade Christmas gift was a jersey scarf made by another friend of mine.  I think the colors look great together.  



Thank You to all who made my birthday and Christmas extra special.  I love you all!

~Leslie

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Essie Sews is a drama free, mean free, spam free zone. I reserve the right to remove any of said type of comments. I don't mind differing opinions, however when they cross over into mean, then I mind. Thanks for understanding!