Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello! Nice To Meet You!

This is my very first blog post.  I have been thinking about starting a blog for some time, but a couple of months ago my SIL encouraged me to start a blog.  So, here I am with my first post.  I have been apprehensive about starting a blog because there are so many people doing this blogging thing - the world of sewing and crafting seems saturated and crowded.  But, I figure this will help me develop my inner creative Leslie; and maybe one day it will turn into something new and unexpected.

I like to sew, knit, craft with fabric and paper, make jewelry...basically I like to work with my hands.  This is a blog about me mustering my way through making gifts, clothes, accessories and home decor.  I hope to encourage everyone who comes by that you can make anything...you just have to try.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Essie Sews is a drama free, mean free, spam free zone. I reserve the right to remove any of said type of comments. I don't mind differing opinions, however when they cross over into mean, then I mind. Thanks for understanding!