Saturday, March 24, 2012

Furry Fox Toy

Little Mister's first birthday was a couple of days ago and today we are celebrating.  I cannot believe it has been a year already.  Little boy presents are not my specialty.  I asked my sister what I should get him and being the very practical woman she is said "He needs a hooded towel."  Therefore I made him a towel, but I wanted to make him something fun (and help with my Craft Marathon entry...this week is fire engine red).  Earlier this week I saw the Plush Fox tutorial from the ladies over at A Beautiful Mess.  I found some red flannel fabric for the body and then started searching for fabric for the snout and belly....I found a fur collar that I took off of a jacket a thousand years ago. 

I think it turned out pretty cute. 


I hope you all having a great weekend!

Leslie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Essie Sews is a drama free, mean free, spam free zone. I reserve the right to remove any of said type of comments. I don't mind differing opinions, however when they cross over into mean, then I mind. Thanks for understanding!