Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pillows...Sigh

Is there something that is just your nemesis?  In college (the first time) it was Calculus...I just could not figure it out.  After a few classes, a failed attempt, harder classes, I finally understood Calculus.  In recent years it was dried beans.  For the longest time I could never cook them properly...then I finally figured them out.  Now, it is pillows.  A friend suggested maybe it is not the pillow but the color of my couch (which can be changed because it is a slip cover).  Maybe...but I still think it is the pillow.

I made this pillow for the Craft Marathon Miles 3 and 4.  The theme...yellow.  (And, I apologize for the really bad pictures.)





Let me know what you think.  I think they look like stained glass windows and that is not the look I am going for.  Maybe if I grouped it with other pillow it might work.  Emphasis on the might.

I hope you all have had a good weekend.

~Leslie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Essie Sews is a drama free, mean free, spam free zone. I reserve the right to remove any of said type of comments. I don't mind differing opinions, however when they cross over into mean, then I mind. Thanks for understanding!